White Chocolate Panna Cotta, Fig Jam with Sesame and Raspberry
Preparation: 5 minutes + 2h of minimum resting time
For 4 people
- 1 jar of fig jam with sesame
- 20cl of liquid cream
- 60g of white chocolate
- 2 sheets of gelatin
- 16 raspberries
- In a bowl of ice water, soak the gelatin for 5 minutes than squeeze out the water and set them aside.
- Heat up the cream in a saucepan.
- Remove from heat, add white chocolate pieces and stir until melted and smooth.
- Add in the gelatin and give it a good stir.
- Pour the mix into small glass cups. Let cool then set aside in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Top it off with the fig jam and the fresh raspberries, and it’s ready to dive in!