The following terms establish the general conditions of sale of products offered by the company Terra Medius on its website, accessible at the following address: https://europe.terroirsduliban.com
We offer you full guarantees when placing your order, when making your payments, and when storing your personal information.
- Company identification:
Terra Medius SAS as owner of the trademark Terroirs du Liban, registered in the RCS of Paris having its registered office at 34 RUE PIAT, 75020 PARIS, France, is responsible for the processing of the data collected within the framework use of the services offered by Terroirs du Liban – EU (with hyperlink to europe.terroirsduliban.com)
- Customer service
Customer service can be contacted:
By email: email@example.com
By mail to 34 RUE PIAT, 75020 PARIS, France
By contacting Terroirs du Liban Customer Service at 01 42 23 01 26 (cost of a local call from a landline in France). Working Hours from Monday to Friday (9:00 am- 5:30 pm) except holidays.
We respond to your requests within one working week from the date we receive your requests.
- Intellectual property rights:
All the elements appearing on this site (texts, graphic or multimedia elements) are the property of Terra Medius as well as of their respective authors. The fact of being able to consult and save the data of this site on another support does not in any case give the right to erase, withdraw or modify the mentions of copyright appearing on the resources of this site, or to modify the resources same from this site. Any unauthorized usage or reproduction of this content will result in immediate legal actions.
- Which data are collected? We only collect the data useful to the processing of your order and the exchanges with you within the framework of our commercial relation. In accordance with the regulations, we do not collect data that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political, religious, philosophical or trade union beliefs, genetic personal data, biometric personal data, personal health data or personal data concerning the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person.
- Delivery addresses,
- Payment of your order: we never store your credit card numbers and delegates this treatment to its service providers Stripes and BNP Paribas. (Please check secure payment section 5 below)
- Products of your order: When you add products to your shopping cart to buy them, we associate the products of your order with your customer account to allow the processing of this one.
- Product Reviews: From your customer account, you can leave a comment on the products you previously ordered.
- Product search on the site: When you use the site's search engine, we record search keywords to improve our search engine results and for statistical purposes.
- Subscription to the newsletter: At the bottom of each page of the website, you can subscribe to the newsletter by entering your email address and pressing the "I subscribe" button. By subscribing, you receive newsletters in the language of the site where you subscribed. You can unsubscribe at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the newsletters you receive.
- Account creation: it is not mandatory to create an account if you place order. However, creating an account will save time for your next order. By creating an account, you provide the essential data allowing Terroirs du Liban - EU to process your future orders on the site and to communicate with you to follow up on them.
To create an account, you must provide the following: First name, Last name, email, and create your own personal password.
- Data collected automatically: When you connect to Terroirs du Liban - EU we record site usage data for the purpose of managing our site such as the operation of the product basket or the connection to your customer account or audience measurement to measure in particular the number page views, the number of visitors, the geographical origin and the referring sites by which you found Terroirs du Liban. To collect these data, Terroirs du Liban uses your IP address, session IDs and cookies. We also collect technical data such as your browser, your type of internal connection or your devices to improve the technical operation of the site.
How are your data used? Your data is used in different cases that we detail below.
- Your product orders: Terroirs du Liban mainly uses your data for the processing of each of your orders and in particular the following points: Know who to charge the order, know who to deliver the order to and manage your address book, ensure that you have access to the tracking of the order via the site or by email, transmit delivery information to parcel carriers
- Customer relations: We use your data to communicate with you on your orders (order confirmation, package tracking), to process your complaints, to collect your opinion on your shopping experience and products, as well as to send you emails to which you are subscribers as product availability alerts.
- If you subscribed to the newsletter of the site, you may receive targeted emails about your shopping habits or customized with your information.
- Improved customer experience: Terroirs du Liban uses the data of your previous orders to allow you to find your favorite products quickly from your account and to offer you the best experience on its site.
Who are your data shared with?
- Data sharing: The activity of Terroirs du Liban is to offer you the best products and deliver them to your home. Terroirs du Liban does not market your data to other companies. Your data is accessible to authorized persons within Terroirs du Liban, when access is necessary to the treatment of our customer relationship. Terroirs du Liban uses service providers, acting as subcontractors, who may be recipients of personal data necessary for the performance of services entrusted such as the management of payments on our site, the delivery of your orders, the collection of customer reviews, sending emails or hosting the site. On judicial requisition, your personal data may be transmitted to the authorized administrative and judicial authorities.
- Hosting data: Your personal data are hosted on the territory of the European Union. If data is transferred outside the European Union, Terroirs du Liban makes sure to work with service providers and in destinations that offer the same level of protection as those offered by the European Union.
- Data retention period: The data conversation durations comply with the recommendations of the CNIL as well as the legal obligations.
Your rights: In accordance with the regulations on personal data, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to oppose the processing of your personal data
- Right to access your personal data that we process
- Right to rectify them
- Right to erasure
You can exercise your rights by contacting the customer service.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org; enclosing any document that justifies your identity.
By mail to 34 RUE PIAT, 75020 PARIS, France, accompanied by a copy of any identity document
By phone at 01 42 23 01 26 (cost of a local call from a landline in France). Working Hours from Monday to Friday (9:00 am- 5:30 pm) except holidays.
We respond to your requests within one working week from the date we receive your requests.
- Data security: Terroirs du Liban makes every effort to protect your personal data, through physical, electronic and administrative security measures. to avoid any intrusion, alteration or disclosure of data. We use the HTTPS protocol for the navigation on our site and the encryption of the data transmitted via the site. The security of your personal data is also everyone's business. We recommend that our customers use security software to protect their own devices (computer, smartphone and tablet), to change their password regularly with a strong password and to log out of their account after using Terroirs du Liban especially if you share your device with other users.
- Secure Payment
- Products purchased are fully payable on the day the order is placed by the customer. Payment is made online by credit card (Visa Card / Mastercard / American Express) at the time of validation of the order by the customer.
- The authorization to debit the card is made at the time of validation of the order on the site, except in the event of unavailability of the servers. Terroirs du Liban reserves the right to proceed with a new request for direct debit authorization in the event that the first request could not be completed due to the unavailability of the servers. In the event of a payment default, an incorrect address or any other problem on the customer's account, Terroirs du Liban reserves the right to block the customer's order until the problem is resolved.
- In the event of credit card fraud on the site, the Customer is invited to contact immediately his bank and Terroirs du Liban by email at the following address: email@example.com
- Transactions carried out on the site are secured by the payment system provided by Stripe Payments Europe (“Stripe”), an Irish company; head office is located at The One Building, 1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Dublin. 2, Ireland. All information exchanged during the payment process is encrypted using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol, more information can be found on the site: https://stripe.com/help/ssl. This data cannot be detected, intercepted or used by third parties. At no time do the customer's bank details pass through Terroirs du Liban's computer system. All payments are protected by 3D Secure.
- Since Stripe is a technical service provider, it does not handle disputes related to orders. Disputes are handled directly by Terroirs du Liban as specified above or, where applicable, by the customer's bank.
In order to facilitate the navigation of Users on the Site, Terroirs du Liban reserves the right to place cookies on the connection terminals. The role of cookies is to identify the User more quickly when connecting and to facilitate electronic communication.
Terroirs du Liban will not guarantee the optimal functioning of the site if the User refuses the reception of cookies.
Any User can choose whether or not to receive cookies by configuring their internet browser.
Contact us at 01 42 23 01 26 or 07 66 81 98 95
Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm