Smoked Salmon Tartlets with Sumac
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
For 4 tartlets
- 1 tbsp of sumac
- 200g of smoked salmon
- 200g of fresh cheese
- 1 small red endive
- 1 short crust pastry
- 1 handful of microgreens and edible flowers or aromatic herbs (dill and mint)
- 4 tartlet molds
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees.
- Cut the short crust pastry into 4 pieces then mold them onto the 4 tartlet pans. Remove excess if needed.
- Bake the tarts for 20 minutes at 160 degrees.
- When ready, set aside to cool down then remove the mold.
- Cut off the top of the endive to only keep the red leaves.
- For each tartlet, start by putting the cream cheese, a pinch of sumac, two slices of smoked salmon, a red endive leaf, a few microgreens and edible flowers.