Rice Pudding with Orange Blossom Water and Rose Petals Jam
Preparation: 55 minutes
For 4 persons
- 200g semi-complete, round Camargue rice
- 100g of cane sugar
- 1L of milk
- 20cl of full cream
- 1 tbsp of rose petals jam
- 2 tbsp of orange blossom water
- 100g of pistachios and 1 bit of sugar
- In a saucepan, pour the milk, cane sugar, and rice.
- Cook over medium heat, stir regularly for about 40 min.
- Pour the cooked rice into a mixing bowl and let cool.
- Whip the cream in a food processor (the cream, the stainless steel bowl and the beaters must be cold). If not, whip the cream by hand using a whisk, set in a cold container.
- Caramelize the pistachios in a frying pan with sugar and let cool on a plate or flexipan.
- In the meantime, mix the orange blossom water with the cooled rice pudding, then with the help of a spatula incorporate the whipped cream and the rose petal jam.
- Coarsely crush the pistachios.
- Serve in bowls with the crushed pistachios and rose petal jam.