Chocolate & Bitter Orange Peel Bundt Cake
Preparation time: 30 mins
Cooking time: 40 mins
For 6 people
- 250 g flour
- 50 g melted butter
- 150 g brown sugar
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 1 orange
- 1 packet baking powder
- 5 eggs
- 10 cl milk
- 1 pot of bitter orange peels in syrup
- 1 bundt cake mould
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- With a brush, generously coat the sides of the mould with melted butter.
- In a container, mix the melted butter and the chocolate.
- In another container, mix the sugar and the eggs then whisk until you get a foamy mixture.
- Add the flour, the baking powder and the butter-chocolate mixture, then mix.
- Add the milk and mix.
- Squeeze the orange juice and add to the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the mould and bake in the oven for 40 mins.
- Take your cake out of the mould and place bitter orange peels on top.
- Pour the orange bitter peel syrup over the cake.