Autumn Sandwich with Hummus
Preparation and cooking time: 10 minutes
For 1 sandwich
- 2 nice slices of country bread
- 2 tablespoons of hummus
- 1 handful of mushrooms
- 1 egg
- 6 nuts
- 1 slice of fresh cheese
- 1 handful of spinach leaves
- 1 handful of red cabbage
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 pinch of sea salt and pepper
- Toast the bread slices in a toaster then spread with hummus.
- In a hot pan, pour a few drops of olive oil and fry the mushrooms for 5 minutes then set aside.
- In a frying pan, cook the fried egg and set aside.
- Mince the red cabbage and cut the nuts into pieces.
- On your slices of bread, place the spinach leaves, fresh cheese, walnuts, egg, red cabbage and mushrooms.
- Add a pinch of sea salt and pepper to the sandwich, it's ready!