White Chocolate & Rose Petal Jam Muffins
Preparation and cooking time: 30 mins
For 2 muffins
- 100 g rose petals jam
- 150 g white chocolate
- 230 g flour
- 100 g sugar
- 1 sachet baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 eggs
- 125 ml vegetable oil
- 125 ml milk
- Muffin Tin
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In another container, whisk the eggs then add the oil and milk.
- Mix the two preparations to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Cut the white chocolate into small pieces.
- Add the rose petals jam and the white chocolate pieces then mix again.
- Butter the muffin molds and place the mixture.
- Bake for 20 mins. Let cool and enjoy.