Spring & Veggie Freekeh Salad
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
For 4 people approximately
- 300 g of freekeh
- 50 g of asparagus
- 50 g of peeled fava beans
- 150 g of raw vegetables: radish, red cabbage
- 1 apple
- 40 g of fresh chopped coriander
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of lime juice
- 1 tbsp of pomegranate molasses
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the freekeh for 45 min then set aside to cool.
- Chop the radishes, red cabbage, apple into small pieces and remove the stems of the asparagus.
- In an oiled frying pan, add the chopped garlic, cook the asparagus and the fava beans then set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, mix the olive oil, lime juice, pomegranate molasses, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, place the freekeh, raw vegetables, apple, vegetables and pour the bowl of sauce.
- Add the chopped coriander and it's ready !
Chef's tip: To brighten up your plate and refine your taste buds, add a few seasonal edible flowers !