Shrimp Salad Bowl with Verjuice Vinaigrette
Preparation time: 15 mins
For 1 person
- 1 endive
- 150 g shrimp
- 1 beetroot
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful arugula
- 1 handful sprouted seeds
- 1 tbsp organic hummus with olive oil
- A few leaves fresh basil
For the Vinaigrette:
- In a bowl, place the verjuice, sesame seeds, and pepper, then drizzle the olive oil slowly while vigorously whisking the mixture. Set aside.
- Quarter the cherry tomatoes.
- Using a mandolin, thinly slice the beetroot.
- In a salad bowl, place the arugula, sprouted seeds, endive leaves, tomatoes, beetroot, hummus, and shrimp.
- Sprinkle with a few basil leaves.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the ingredients.