Rosé, Lychee & Raspberry Cocktail
Preparation time: 20 mins
For 4 glasses
- 400 ml rosé wine
- 8 lychees (fresh or canned)
- 12 raspberries
- 68 ml rose syrup
- 120 ml lychee syrup (from the can) or sugarcane syrup
- In a bowl or pitcher, place 8 raspberries and 4 lychees and crush them using a fork.
- Add the rose syrup and lychee syrup, and mix everything well.
- Then add the rosé wine and let the mixture infuse in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Pass the mixture through a small strainer to remove the fruit pieces.
- Put 4 glasses in the freezer to chill.
- Pour the cocktail into the glasses and garnish each one with a lychee cut into 4 pieces and a raspberry.