Pizza Bianca: Sesame Sauce, Roasted Vegetables & Aromatic Herbs
Preparation and cooking time: 40 mins
For 2 people
For the dough:
- 400 g wheat flour
- 2 tbsp organic extra virgin olive oil
- 8 g of baker's yeast
- 20 cl of lukewarm water
- 5 pinches of salt
- 200 g of vegetables: squash, zucchini, mushrooms
- 4 tbsp of sesame sauce
- A few basil leaves
- 1 pinch of pepper
- In a large container, place the flour, salt, baker's yeast and olive oil.
- Pour in the lukewarm water little by little and mix with a wooden spoon until you obtain a paste that comes away from the sides of the container.
- Shape the dough into a ball.
- Let the dough rest for 1 hour and cover with a cloth at room temperature.
- On your work surface, place a small amount of flour and knead the dough to release the gas.
- Roll out the dough thinly and place it on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut the vegetables into slices.
- On the pizza dough, spread the sesame sauce and the sliced vegetables.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, add the basil leaves and pepper.
It's ready !