Preparation: 20 minutes
For 1 burger
- 1 jar of wild cucumber pickles
- 1 handful of green salad
- 1 handful of fresh peas
- 6 wild asparagus
- 30g of cream cheese
- 1 handful of cauliflower florets
- 2 radishes
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 10 fresh coriander leaves
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 burger bun
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- In a pot of boiling water, cook the asparagus and peas for 10 minutes, then drain. Place them in a plate, add salt and pepper and olive oil. Set aside.
- In a frying pan, add and warm the oil, place the chopped garlic clove and brown the cauliflower florets for 5 minutes.
- Cut the radishes into thin strips.
- Cut the bun in half, spread with cream cheese, add the baby greens, 3 pickled wild cucumbers, cauliflower florets, peas, asparagus, radishes, cilantro and close the burger with the cap.
- It's ready !
Chef's tip: For a 100% vegetable version, you can replace the cream cheese with our baba ghannouj !
Enjoy your meal!