Dark Chocolate Mousse with Pomegranate Molasses & Grapefruit
Preparation and cooking time: 1h
Resting time: 12h
For 4 persons
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 75 g cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 egg whites
- 25 g granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 2 fresh pomegranates
- 1 grapefruit
- In a saucepan, bring the cream to a boil.
- Pour the cream onto the pre-chopped dark chocolate.
- Let it melt for 5 mins.
- Cut the grapefruit into quarters.
- Add the juice of one quarter grapefruit and the pomegranate molasses to the chocolate blend and then whisk.
- Add the egg yolk.
- Beat the egg whites with the sugar then add to the chocolate blend.
- Cut the pomegranates in half and empty them using a melon baller.
- Set the seeds aside, clean the empty pomegranate skins then fill with the chocolate blend.
- Sprinkle with some pomegranate seeds and some small pieces of grapefruit.
- Refrigerate for 12h before serving.
It's ready !