Creamy Winter Vegetable & Zaatar Soup
Preparation time: 15 mins
For 6 people
- 1 tsp of zaatar premium qawzah
- 150 g peeled chestnuts
- 3 carrots
- 1 kg pumpkin
- 100 g fourme d'Ambert cheese
- 100 g mushrooms
- 25 cl cream
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Cut up the carrots, pumpkin and one onion.
- Add the cream, zaatar, salt and pepper, then mix.
- Mince the second onion.
- In a hot frying pan, pour the olive oil and fry your minced onion with the 50 g of chestnuts, the mushrooms and 2 pinches of zaatar for 8 minutes.
- Pour the soup into bowls, add the pan-fried mixture and a few pieces of Fourme d'Ambert cheese.