Caramelized Express Ribs with Carob Molasses & Grilled Vegetables
Preparation and cooking time: 45 mins
For 2 people
- 400 g ribs
- 10 tbsp carob molasses
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200 g kale
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 eggplant
- 1 scallion
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes
- 1 pinch pepper and salt
- Preheat the oven to 200°C on the grill setting.
- Place the meat on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Using a brush, coat the meat with carob molasses and add the pepper.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and a drizzle of olive oil, then bake for 40 mins.
- Cut the bell pepper, scallion, and eggplant into small pieces.
- In a frying pan, add olive oil and sauté the scallion for a few minutes.
- Add the kale and the pieces of eggplant and bell pepper, then grill the vegetables for 10 mins.
- Serve on each plate a piece of ribs with the grilled vegetables.
Enjoy your meal!